Expenses when buying property
- Legal fees including lawyer’s fee is 1,000 to 1,350 pounds
- Contract registration fee = 0.5% of the price indicated in the contract
- When you receive your keys, you will pay VAT = 5% of the price indicated in the contract
- After obtaining the permission to buy of your property (6-12 months), you will pay tax of property purchasing (known as title transfer tax) = 3% of their price indicated in the contract
- when you buy a new property, you will pay for connection of water and electricity. It can cost from 1500 to 2500 pounds.
Contact us for any questions related to Northern Cyprus property, we will definitely help you!